Beyond the occasional funny cat video, I use YouTube to learn deeper skills, such as master projects in MS Projects, new-to-me areas of technology, or the latest in Cloud computing.
• Look for the series videos that have 2 or more parts
• Click on the author of the video, then switch from Playlist to Videos to see additional author content
• Filter on “this year” for more current information
• To bypass the marketing pieces, filter for videos greater than 20 minutes
• Major vendors have their own channels, e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, etc. and will have first-hand training and information on their respective products
Make good use of your downtime, lunchtime, and waiting time and use YouTube to expand your knowledge, for free!