Now that the application or system has been purchased and finalized, how to proceed?
The next few posts will outline some considerations when rolling out a system, application, or process.
One of the most important items is to review, once finalized, the contract:
- What is the vendor promising?
- What is the SLA service level agreement details?
- Where are issues reported?
- What is your company’s responsibility?
- What timeline is involved?
- Who from the vendor is assigned to your and how often?
- What items will cause and extra charge?
It’s important you get a copy and pour over and list out the details that are important for implementation. This will help you with your schedule and how to handle issues as they arise.