In a nutshell:
- Website/browser automated processes may collect data however we are a one on one/site by site specialized service and process payments outside of this website via payment gateways. Data mining is not our thing. Please read below for details which elaborate on this “nutshell” statement.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.breachrevelation.com.
Data Use and Privacy Summary
- We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- We do not sell, share, or rent this information.
- We have no integration/connections with other companies to send or exchange data.
- We do not use outside firms to manage or market information submitted by visitors.
- We provide services that require a physical contract and therefore do not collect and store purchasing or proposal data on our site. Our web site is mainly informational.
- We are a specialized service for businesses.
- We may collect contact information for web/conference calls and newsletters outside of this website.
- We don’t use your data to share with anyone outside of our firm.
- You will be asked directly and be required to sign a consent form should we desire a testimonial from your company.
- You may download any of our provided information without giving contact information.
- Most sites, including this one, have automated cookies which contain browser, IP and other information.
- We don’t reuse or sell the cookie information collected nor do we attach extra analytic processes to our website to identify users.
- Our interest is mainly in what pages visitors read the most, the least; which documents are most popular.
- You may, at any time request we delete your information, we will delete it, and confirm its deletion.
- You may also re-submit your information at any time.
Collection & Sharing
- To set appointments and send newsletters, we may collect one or more of the following:
- Name – Email Address – Phone Number
- Who we share your personal data with – No one
- How long we retain your data – We eliminate it upon request or once it’s determined there is no match for our services and your business
- What rights you have over your data – To request its deletion of all 3 or some of the elements we collect
- Where we send your data – No where. Our scheduling and payment systems are separate and not integrated.
- How we protect your data – If you submit data to us, you do so via an encrypted website whose server is located at a data center where we have multiple security levels in place for building access in addition to 24/7 manned facilities, biometric access control, and 24/7 CCTV monitoring.
- What third parties we receive data from – None due to our highly specialize services
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data – None
Embedded content from other websites (Links & Images)
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Log Data / Cookies
Our site automatically logs information that your browser sends whenever you visit our web site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are automatically sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive and are used to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our web site.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Comments / Account Logins
We currently do not have a place to submit comments or a contact form on our site. We also do not have accounts nor logins that require us to collect personal data.
Terms And Conditions Of Use
All content provided on this web site is for informational purposes only. The owner of this site makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site and is not liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information including any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
We try to ensure that information is both timely and accurate, and reliable. Despite our efforts, however, content or services on this website may from time to time, contain errors.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime with or without notice.